Categories: Food | Relationships | Careers | Health | Technology | Entertainment | Education | Politics | Internet | Crafts | General
Image Source: DhakaTribune
1. Find out what you can about the cause being championed.
2. Focus on the aspects that interest you, or aspects that you can relate to based on your own experiences.
3. Make it personal, e.g. "If this happened to me, how would I feel?"
4. Let it be all about how you can help.
5. Ignore attempts by rivals to sell you their votes or to bribe you to stand aside for them.
6. See No. 4 above.
7. If time will permit, prepare a speech. If not, let your heart guide you.
8. See No. 4 above.
9. Address the people based on No.s 1 - 4. Appeal to their humanity. Be sincere.
10. Let God's will be done.
11. If you lose, congratulate the winner and hope that God gives him the wherewithal to serve the people.
12. Try again next time. Or not - depending on your focus in life.
And this is one way to get people to vote for you.
How do you do it?
How do you?