HDU9ja - Nigeria's No.1 DIY Site
How Do You Set Your YouTube Channel or Video's Audience? As a YouTube creator, you are required to set future and existing videos as made for kids or not. To do so, follow these simple steps:
16 November 2019 | Internet
1. Go to the YouTube Studio app on Google Play Store.
2. Click on the video you want to edit.
3. Click the Edit icon (it looks like a pencil).
4. Click on Advanced Settings.
5. Under Audience you will see "Is this video made for kids? (required)". Choose the relevant option.
6. Click Save.
7. What if you want to Set your entire YouTube Channel's Audience? You have to sign in to studio.youtube.com via PC. Or set your web browser to Desktop.
8. Click Settings in the left menu.
9. Follow the Channels>Advanced Settings>Audience path.
10. Click Save.
11. Check the YouTube Studio app to confirm if this change has been reflected in all your videos by clicking each video and checking the Advanced Settings.
12. Check if you'd like to restrict your videos to those above 18. There's an option for that there but it's not a requirement.
And that's one way to Set your YouTube Channel or Video's Audience.
How Do You?